Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pittsburgh Pillows


My very dear friend Lisa asked me to make some slipcovers for her throw pillows.  So when I went to see her a few weeks ago we braved the fabric store with three busy little girls and chose fabric.  I made them up quick so I could give them to her when she came to town for the day on June 1st.  They really turned out cute.   She chose three different fabrics, two solids and a really great geometric pattern.
Isn't that print gorgeous?  I loved it right away!  

That sweet girl even took some pictures when she got home to show them in action.  They look really fun in her living room. 

It sure inspired me to find some fabric and brighten up my couches, too!  Now to find some fun fabric for me...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillows (and my crafty friend). Only wish you can I could enjoy them together sitting on my couch and chairs.

    ReplyDelete