Monday, June 14, 2010

Dressin' Up

I decided last year that I wanted to make all of H's outfits for important school events.  You know, picture day, programs, stuff like that.  So of course I ran out of time this spring until THE. LAST. POSSIBLE. SECOND.  H's Pre K 4 graduation was coming up on Friday May 28th.  So on Wednesday the 26th I raided my stash and whipped up a pillowcase dress.  I thought it was cute, but after conferring with her Dad we decided it wasn't appropriate for the event. 

Soooooo, on Thursday I raided my stash again and made another dress for the next day.  (I won't mention how H really messed with the dials on my serger and caused major havoc when attaching skirt to bodice on said dress.)

Guess what those precocious children wore for the entire program?  A cap and gown!  It was so annoying adorable to see them in those outfits after all of that.


Oh well.  I got a cute shot of all three of them afterwards anyways!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment